Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mid-Month Montage: Internet Window Shopping

Another monthly montage, but this time dedicated to the hours I spend looking at things that I don't have the funds to buy. (student problems ey!). I love looking at what other people have on their wish lists - maybe because I can live precariously through them, or I'm just incredibly nosy, i don't know!

Although this list isn't exactly the most exciting collections of wants and wishes - it reflects the needs of a student - comfy clothes, wearable shoes and a dash of beauty and the unnecessary.


        (links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

1. I saw Lily from LilyPebbles wearing this on her Instagram and loved it - I am addicted to comfy sweaters and the tighter sleeves on this one add something a bit different

2. Ankle boots - how I love you! I have been looking for a nice, comfy pair of boots for a while and saw these is the Asos sale. Unfortunately I am only willing to part money for a black pair - however the style is great and if my bank allowed it I would for sure purchase these!

3. I saw these leggings whilst looking through Ebay (probably as a form of procrastinations) and loved the pattern. I have never tried any of BooHoo's clothes before but I have heard good things about them. 

4. Tangle Teasers - a cult product that I have yet to give in to. I prefer to stick to my Primark hairbrushes as they are a lot more affordable however this will probably make it onto my Christmas/Birthday list.

5. The community has been raving about the launch of Tanya Burr's product line and I just want to give it a go. The nail polishes don't look individual enough for me however I don't own many lip glosses. The colour in the photo is Picnic in the Park - a dark baby pink perfect for the day time in my opinion. 

I hope you enjoyed looking through the things I would love to be able to buy!
Is there anything that you are really lusting over at the moment?






8 comments:

  1. Oooh you definitely need to get your hands on a tangleteezer. They're a must have, and are so worth the money- promise! Sometimes you can grab one of Amazon for around the £7 mark- have a search on there!

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the striped jumper!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! It's just so simple and easy to wear

      Delete
  3. I'm so desperate to try Tanya Burr's products! I've heard so many good things about it!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love the names!? Think i'm going to wait to see if they will ever be in shops

      Delete
  4. I love my Tangle Teezer! Those boots are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete