Coming home from Uni by bus/train means packing as little as possible and although I wish books and paper didn't take priority they do which means other things have to take a back seat. I also left packing until the last minute which never helps. I assumed there would be other people in similar situation and those who are nosy who might like to see the random collection of products I managed to pick up and fit into my small wash bag.
So here is the oddly mismatched collection of makeup that I manage to bring home!
- Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
- MaxFactor Whipped Creme Foundation (40 Light Ivory)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (100 Ivory)
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette (Peach Nude)
- Nip & Fab CC Eye Fix (Light)
- MUA Blusher's in Marshmellow (pink) and Bon Bon (peach)
- MUA Ever After Matte Palette
- Stila Black Eyeshadow
- Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze
- Company Lashes
- Rimmel Scandleyes
- Maybelline The Rocket
- Boots Tired Eyes Eye Drops
- Topshop Pillow Talk
- Topshop Whimsical
- EcoTools Blush Brush
- Paris AX Professional 34 (From TKMAXX!)
- Real Techniques Shading, Stippling and Powder Brush
Why I packed 3 mascaras I will never know but I'm sure my sister will love to have one of them, I don't think I've even used the Company one!!